caurelesleu Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Hart To Hart Movie Mp4 Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b The globe-trotting adventures of amateur detectives Jonathan and Jennifer Hart.
Jonathan Hart was a self-made millionaire–the CEO of Hart Industries, a global conglomerate. His gorgeous wife Jennifer was a freelance journalist. They were both amateur sleuths, and in every episode found themselves up to their eyeballs in murder, smuggling, theft and international espionage. They also managed to find time to snuggle together, as they loved each other very much. Max was their loyal, gravelly-voiced butler, cook & chauffeur, and Freeway their pet canine.
He was a handsome millionaire. She was a well-know journalist. Their hobby was murder. What a beginning! The Harts were, of course, Robert Wagner and Stefanie Powers. And the show was an update of "Thin Man" movies. But thanks God, plots were better in the show. Behind all that was creator (and best-seller novelist) Sidney Sheldon who also wrote some scripts in the show. The show was excellent, specially for a very good acting and good scripts. And no forget that wonderful sense of humour! Lionel Stander was the housekeeper Max and Freeway (that was also kidnapped in one episode) was Hart's dog. This is one of my favourite 70's crime and mistery show. Better than Charlie's angels, Kojack, Columbo, etc. It had the same kind of magic I found years later with "Remington Steele".
My parents were the ones who introduced me to Hart to Hart, because they used to tape the show. It is really one of the better TV shows ever made. Shows nowadays are just really shallow. I don&#39;t agree with the fact that it&#39;s dated, because people can still relate to it, I think. Lionel Stander, as Max, is really one-of-a-kind, and adds a wonderful warmth to the screen.<br/><br/>Stephanie Powers and Robert Wagner make a great screen couple, and a spectacular team. Their chemistry is fantastic! <br/><br/>The only thing I don&#39;t think is good about Hart to Hart is the way Jennifer Hart depends on Jonathan so much, when she&#39;s in danger.

Kreep 720p moviesDownload hindi movie Bumped upMulan 2 full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieThe Adventures of Sheriff Kid McLain movie download in mp4Bring the Fun, Baby! movie in hindi free downloadThe Last Sharknado: It's About Time online freeRambo in hindi 720pHarlem on the Prairie full movie kickass torrentYoung Justice full movie in hindi free download mp4Bravest Warriors 720p
Please log in to post a reply.