caurelesleu Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Torque Full Movie Download Mp4

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Biker Cary Ford is framed by an old rival and biker gang leader for the murder of another gang member who happens to be the brother of Trey (Ice Cube), leader of the most feared biker gang in the country. Ford is now on the run trying to clear his name from the murder with Trey and his gang looking for his blood.
I really tried hard to find one good thing about this film, and I really couldn't. I picked this movie out because I was taking some teenage boys with me, and I figured this might be their kind of movie. The script was horrible. The acting was awkward. The action scenes were not exciting. Joseph Kahn should just stick to what he does best with music videos
It is about time we saw a good action street bike film. The special effects and the remarkable stunt work that was done for this film makes it a must see and deserves high credit. As a rider myself this movie definetly gives you the rush of adrenaline you need to get rid of the winter blues. Granted the movie's plot was not spectacular but I remember when Mad Max came out and the same was said about it. Even Mel Gibson got thumbs down for that. I guess he proved those critics different. Main point is Torque is just action not story plain and simple. Yeah its different from the other hokey movies out there but isn't that the intention. Fast&Furious was an original, now so is Torque. Get a grip and go see this film. You won't be bored or disappointed if you understand the type of movie this was made to be. If the plot isn't good enough for you I guess you should be in the next theater showing Disney's "Teacher's Pet". Ride on & ride safe.
The movie is as adolescent as it sounds, but Kahn keeps your eyes popping with truly nonstop action and some of the most outlandishly inventive effects you've ever seen. And of course Cube is so supercool it's worth the price of admission just to watch him.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim dubbed hindi movie free download torrentInferno Cop full movie hd 1080pPerson of Interest full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pClash of the Metal Men! full movie free downloadThe Newton Boys full movie 720p downloadStar Wars Rebels full movie hd 720p free downloadTatara Samurai full movie downloadOperation Dance Sensation movie free download in hindihindi Lego Star Wars: The Padawan MenaceCrime Wave Dave full movie in hindi free download hd 1080p
Please log in to post a reply.