caurelesleu Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Download Postal 2

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c You are the infamous postal dude, and you are pissed. You wake up sick of your nagging wife, crappy car, run-down trailer, and just generally mad at everything about the corrupt little city you live in. All you have to do in the next week is menial chores and tasks. Armed with your trademark trenchcoat and shades,wellan arsenal of readily available weaponry, you set out to complete your tasks in the most gloriously violent fasion possible.
Take out your agression on a corrupt little town with a plethora of deadly weapons!
The humor is offensive the graphics are offensive the characters are offensive. And dats what it makes this game funny.<br/><br/>Sometime it gets boring though. Still enjoyed it. Could do better cutscenes. Sincerely I write this review just to get some things done on the check list. Still enjoyed the game. And now: PINGU SO I CAN GET MORE LINES! PINGU!PINGU!PINGU!
Eh… an alternate heading for this review might be "sucks on so many levels", but I thought that this summary puts it better and hopefully it catches the eyes of potential buyers(so that I may warn them). If you are indeed reading this, it worked. If not… I was wrong. First things first; I was interested in this game when I heard that it was going to be more detailed and massive than the first(which was just a fun little 2D shooter with little to no plot). Fortunately, those promises were indeed met. Unfortunately, that's about the only positive thing I can say for this dull, short, and barely entertaining game. The game-play is boring and frustratingly hard a lot of the time. The game tries too hard to be funny, and ends up being like one of the new Simpsons episodes… meaning they throw in plot devices at the most obvious parts, they push the punchline so far into your face you'll be struggling to breathe and, possibly worst of all, they realize that the humor is horrible, and instead of *doing* something about this, they make fun of that, too. As for the graphics engine… you know those really, really cool games, where you can blow off limbs, every single body-hit has a reaction and you can affect the movements of your enemies by attacking(knocking them to the ground, hitting them with your weapon, etc.)? Yeah, me too. Apparently the Running With Scissors team doesn't… or if they do, they don't appreciate the dimension it adds to the game. Whereas in overall mediocre games like Soldier of Fortune and Red Faction you can blow your enemies or your environment to pieces, here you can merely blow off the enemies head(if you're damn lucky) with a shot directly to the head, with a shotgun… at about one foot distance away from him or her. Also, if you have infinite amounts of patience, then you could attempt to knock off their head with the shovel… but again, it takes far too much time to be effective or entertaining, and it gets real old, real quick. Among the aforementioned attempts at making everything political incorrect in the game are the features of smoking pot to gain more health and various "offensive" advertisements, including an ad for a life insurance, directed at kids telling them that "your parents are going to die… make sure they're insured". Not funny, right? Exactly. Just politically incorrect. It seems like it's a rising tendency to make games offensive rather than entertaining… kind of a 'screw you' to the censors, I guess. That's all fine and good, of course, but make sure that the games are fun to playwelloffensive. That's all. The game-play is repetitive and frankly just boring. It's not particularly challenging, either(then again, I did play it on the easiest difficulty, so it might be far harder on harder difficulty levels, but a good game manages to give the player something that requires effort to pass, even on the easiest setting). What does offer challenge to the player is the awful physics engine, which doesn't work properly, and is poorly crafted; you can kick, but you can't kick anyone to the ground; you can hit people with large objects, but you can't knock them back, so you'll often find yourself surrounded by enemies, with no good way of fighting them off. The weapon selection is unimaginative(especially for a game that tries hard to be offensive); there are no nail guns, chainsaws or even a knife or something… what we get is the same old stuff… shotgun(SPAS 12, I think, for anyone that cares), pistol(Desert Eagle) and assault rifle(M4, if my memory serves me correctly). Of course, there are some more entertaining weapons… but they could have done so much more. I must compliment them on the can of gas, though… that is a weapon that any guy with just a few(even mild) aggressions can enjoy. Apart from that, though, there are hardly any reasons for playing this. If you do play it, there's no reason for playing through it,it's the same thing all the way through(all five levels…). If you do make it to the last level, there is sort of a twist(I suppose… if one can even claim that the game has an actual plot). Next paragraph will contain a total of two spoilers, put there simply for the sake of preventing the need for anyone who doesn't want to complete the game, to complete it, if they want to know how it ends.<br/><br/>*SPOILERS* At the end of the last level, after the last mission, there will be a "twist": the apocalypse will start, for no reason in particular. Everyone will start shooting at each other, and some will shoot at you. I guess this is supposed to make up for the lack of entertaining game-play. Also, in the final cinematic, when you've beaten the entire game, the Postal Dude does kill that preposterously obnoxious woman he's with… issues, anyone? I vote "yes". *END SPOILERS*<br/><br/>What else is there to say… the AI is nearly non-existent, the level design is lacking in detail, the graphics are overly demanding and not particularly good, the game is thoroughly dull and the "plot" is lame(and at times, utterly nonsensical). The level is builta small town which you can move around in aboutmuchyou want, with more areas being addedyou progress through the game. Unfortunately, the downside to this is that there are "load zones" at every major "checkpoint" in the level, and you have to wait a ridiculous amount of time to get to continue. All in all, the game is just too dull, short and dumb and tries too hard to be politically incorrect… kind of like a game version of Adam Sandler. People with issues may enjoy this. I recommend this to fans of offensive games, not entertaining ones. 5/10

Enfrentar la muerte movie in tamil dubbed downloadThe Counterpart full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pDanger Land movie free download in hindiBoda y venganza online freeDigimon Fusion full movie hd 720p free downloadTufty tamil pdf downloaddownload full movie Our Man Flint in hindihindi Episode 1.43The Grim Adventures of Billy Mandy: Freaky Freezeday movie in hindi hd free downloadR-Point tamil dubbed movie download

last edited 215 weeks ago by caurelesleu
Please log in to post a reply.